Do you own a motorhome? Do you reside in Temecula, CA? Did you know that there is insurance to protect your motorhome? Let the insurance professionals at Friant Insurance Agency answer any questions you may have.
While options vary from state to state, you may want to consider taking out a comprehensive insurance policy. Coverage may include:
- Lawsuits arising from accidents
- Liability for injuries occurring to a visitor
- Storm damage
Premiums are based on various factors. But the average yearly premium for a motorhome is $1000 to $1300, based on 140 days of usage annually. The premium amount will be higher if you live full-time in your motorhome.
Motorhome insurance protects your vehicle if damaged in a collision. You can get protection for personal possessions inside it, liability coverage while on the road, and when it is parked. You can purchase medical payment coverage for any medical bills for you and your passengers, plus emergency expense coverage and roadside assistance.
- Liability coverage is required by law. It pays for injuries or damage for which you are at fault.
- Comprehensive coverage is for events that occur beyond your control, such as theft, fire, glass breakage, vandalism, weather events, and collisions with animals.
- Collision coverage will replace or repair your vehicle if damaged in an accident with another car or object. A deductible applies to both collision and comprehensive coverage.
Don’t risk your summer fun. Make sure your motorhome is insured in the event of a mishap on the road. The premium cost is worth the added peace of mind you will get when you have the necessary protection an insurance policy provides.
Friant Insurance Agency can provide you with a no-obligation quote or answer any questions you may have. Contact them today. You will be glad you did.