Motorcycle Insurance in Arizona
At Friant Insurance, we know that motorcycle riders need the correct coverage for the best price. We will make sure you get the proper coverage at the best price, getting you on the road right away, safely and affordably.
Motorcyclists in Arizona are required to carry liability coverage. Liability insurance will pay for property damage and bodily injury others suffer in the event that you cause an accident. The minimum liability coverage limits Arizona requires are:
- $15,000 of bodily injury liability per person
- $30,000 for total injury or death if several people are hurt in the collision
- $5,000 for damage to property
It's important to remember that this liability insurance does not cover the driver's injuries or property damage. We can also provide you with higher limits if you prefer. Lower limits mean a lower premium now, but it can mean higher medical or repair bills out of your pocket later on.
In Arizona, there are several different types of coverage you can add on to your required motorcycle coverage. These include:
- Medical payments coverage: If you get into an accident, no matter whose fault it is, medical payments coverage will help pay for your medical bills.
- Collision coverage: If you cause an accident, collision coverage will help pay for repairs to your bike, or a replacement. It can also help pay for any damaged accessories (such as a bike helmet or jacket).
- Comprehensive coverage: When you have a motorcycle, we know that collisions aren't your only concerns. Comprehensive coverage will help protect you from damage caused by debris, theft, vandalism and so on.
We know you need to feel safe, and protected, when you're out on the road. At Friant, our motorcycle insurance policies offer you peace of mind. We offer you the best coverage at the best rates. Contact us at Chino Valley, AZ, Friant Insurance Agency, Inc. and we'll help you find what you're looking for.