Four things your home insurance policy should cover

Homeowners must fully understand what their home insurance policies cover in Temecula, CA. Friant Insurance Agency can answer all the questions you have as a homeowner when it comes to your insurance needs and options.

A standard home insurance policy won’t cover many types of expenses, such as flood and termite damage. However, many types of damage are always covered by home insurance.

The following are four things that your home insurance policy should cover. 

Losses due to theft and vandalism

If your home is burglarized, your home insurance policy should cover the resulting expenses. Your home insurance policy should also cover repairs for any damages that result from vandalism. 

Losses due to fire damage

Experiencing a fire in your home is scary and costly. You’ll be glad to know that you can rely on any standard home insurance policy to cover repairs and expenses that result from fire damage to a property. 

Liability expenses

Home insurance always includes some liability coverage. This type of coverage will pay for costs resulting from a lawsuit filed against you due to accidents or damages to your property.

While home insurance always includes liability coverage, policies can differ significantly in terms of how much liability coverage they offer.  

Personal belongings within your home

Home insurance policies also generally always include some personal property coverage. This type of coverage will reimburse you if possessions within your home are destroyed in a fire or other type of destructive event. 

Before choosing a policy, you need to get quotes on home insurance from a few different insurance providers in Temecula, CA. Call us today for a quote on a home insurance policy from Friant Insurance Agency